Hudson, NH 03051
Salary: $14.00 to $20.00 /hour
We are looking for Line Operators who will perform tasks associated with the etching and chromating of aluminum products, including chemical stripping operations. Operators may assume other activities from time-to-time, upon request from the supervisor, or management staff as necessary to meet department and overall company goals, including but not limited to basic chemical maintenance of plating baths per lab requests, sending spent rinse waters to waste treatment system, participation in safety, environmental and quality teams
Job Requirements (including but not limited to:)
- Ability to work at a fast pace while staying organized and attentive to quality details required in the company Quality Program.
- Ability to effectively communicate with co-workers and supervisors regarding issues pertaining to quality.
- Ability to accurately track the number of parts being processed so that the job will ship with a true count.
- Ability to clean and process customer supplied materials through etch and chromate baths.
- Ability to operate simple electrical equipment such as rectifiers, pumps and heaters.
- Ability to manually move parts through chromating process.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
There is no minimum formal education requirement for this position. Employees in this position must be able to effectively communicate using spoken language.
Minimum Training Requirements:
- In-house training per ES009 JMD Training Plan
- In-house training per JMD-100, JMD’s Quality Management System
- On-the-job training in the specific process for this operation
Minimum Physical Requirements:
- Ability to wear appropriate personal protective equipment
- Ability to lift 15 pounds throughout the day, and the ability to occasionally lift 30 pounds or more, individually and lift 50 pounds or more when lifting with a partner
- Handling of Hazardous Materials
- Wet Process Environment – PPE Required
- Moderate hazards, chemical, slip and fall, heavy lifting
Moderate Physical Effort
This job description includes the main requirements for Line Operators on the Chromate Handline. Other responsibilities that become necessary based on changes in the Quality System or Safety Program of JMD Industries will be added from time to time.
- 2nd Shift 12:00pm to 10:30pm Mon-Thurs