Hudson, NH 03051
Salary: $18.00 to $22.00 /hour
ISO Management Rep (Quality) – Metal Finishing Company
The ISO Management Rep will take the lead on maintaining and improving the Quality Management System as it pertains to ISO:9001 and any new certifications we pursue. The QM will be responsible for measuring and monitoring process controls, managing internal audits, creating inspection procedures, maintaining calibration of tools and equipment, and providing employee training to the QMS. The QM will also coordinate external audits and assist the President with continuous improvement of the company. Candidate must have strong backbone and ability to enforce the quality guidelines, yet maintain a pleasant working attitude.
- 5-10 years in a quality system or quality role in manufacturing
- 3-5 years in aerospace and/or metal finishing
Role and Responsibilities (Including but not limited to)
- Develop, implement, and maintain the Quality Management System to assure compliance with ISO:9001 standards.
- Support the corrective and preventative action program (CAPA) and Corrective Action Requests (CAR) issued internally, received from customers, or resulting from third party audits as needed.
- Perform First Article Inspections.
- Work with our Lab to oversee test samples or coordinate testing with external 3rd parties in accordance with process specifications
- Follow up with customers on quality related issues.
- Manage calibration program for tools & equipment.
- Develop, Implement and maintain inspection procedures.
- Manage Internal Audit Program.
- Complete customer-issued Supplier Surveys or Certifications
- Follow and stay current with ISO:9001 procedures, policies, manuals & subscriptions.
- Manage Inspection Team.
- Assist with 3rd party auditing and evaluation organizations
- Ongoing improvement of existing ISO:9001 compliant quality management system.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Strong skills in Microsoft programs such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of or experience with ERP systems (process management software)
- Strong ability to decipher drawings and specifications
- Strong customer relationship skills
- Proficient at time and project management
Minimum Training Requirements
- In-house training per JMD-100 (JMD’s Quality Management System)
- Minimal hazards, chemicals, slip and fall
- Fast-paced environment
- Light physical effort
- Must be able to push, pull and lift at least 15lbs.
- Sitting, standing, reaching, bending, and moving
Related keywords: manager, emergency management