Hudson, NH 03051
Salary: $14.00 /hour
About the Company
JMD Industries is one of the leading Metal Finishing companies in New England. We apply various finishes to metal parts that protect, add functionality, and/or add aesthetics such as Anodize, Chromate, & Paint. We are an equal opportunity employer.
About the Position
This is our entry level position into the metal finishing industry. You will start by taking the incoming raw metal parts and placing them on racks that will be used to hold the parts throughout our finishing processes. There are various types of racks which you will be instructed to use by the department leader. This is a 2nd shift position where you will work (4) 10-hour shifts per week Mon-Thurs and have Fridays off!
- Visually inspect parts for scratches or damage prior to installing onto racks
- Inspect & prepare racks for use
- Install metal parts onto racks
- Use wire to connect parts
- Ability to read and write in English
- Basic math skills such as addition and subtraction
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- In-house training for racking of parts
- In-house training for awareness of hazardous chemicals
- Mon-Thurs 12:00pm – 10:30pm